Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rosemary Olive Oil Bread

Needed to make some bread but just wasn't feeling like making the same old regular bread so I decided to give Rosemary Olive Oil Bread a try. No surprise I found it via Pinterest... So speaking of Pinterest, I have found that it is better if I self edit out the words "So today on Pinteret/Guess what I found on Pinterest/I was on Pinterest" when speaking with my hubby. His eyes glaze over and his hearing it temporarily shut off. Besides, if I don't bring up Pinterest it will make him think that it was something I thought up...right?? Probably not and I'm okay with that. Back to bread - it turned out really nice. I was a little worried about 2 tsps of dried rosemary so I knocked it down to only 1 tsp. but it still smells/tastes delicious. I will be making this again.

Yummy in my tummy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment