Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hot Dog Pizza

Oh yes, we went there. Hot dog pizza. I don't really know how to express the goodness that this turned out to be. It was delicious. Obviously you will need to like hot dogs to like this pizza. We prefer the brand Nathan's over everything else. I think I may need to give some credit to myself. I don't really know what we did differently but both of these pizzas turned out to be the best we have ever made. That's saying something since our pizza is pretty much always amazing.

Dough (double batch of large pizzas)

Ingredients for hot dog pizza - will also need pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.

Here is the pizza sauce I use (cheap). We miss our homemade sauce so much.

Mixed together some pizza sauce and mustard/dill relish.

mixed 

 Spread the mixture on the pizza. As you can see we were a little worried it wouldn't turn out right so we only went with half a pizza. (right side)

We used hot dogs, onion and our homemade red kraut. Pre Bake

Finished pizza 


So good! We can't wait to make this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment