Rang in the New Year the best way possible - with my husband, at home, and in our pjs!
So what did I accomplish in 2013:
- Woodworking - completed two leaning book stands, two sets of night stands, and a garden shed.
- Started playing the violin - I have always wanted to learn how and I really love it. I may switch to the viola. We shall see...
- Wracked up way too many air miles - a trip Kauai with the family and two trips to South Carolina. My ass wants to stay on the ground for a while. Unless it involves a trip to New Zealand or South America.
- Crafts - I completed my very first blanket and two infinity scarfs, all crocheted.
- I have managed to truly stay active all year - I can run for 3 miles no problem. I've never felt better and I'm looking pretty dang great if I say so myself!