Monday, October 22, 2012

Four Year Anniversary

Our four year anniversary was earlier this month. Now we normally try to do the traditional gifts (this year was flowers or fruit). Can you really see me buying Paul some flowers or fruit?? Heck no! So we decided just to do a couple of impulse buys and I must say this may be my favorite gift of all time.

Standing Heavy Bag with pink boxing gloves

Now I know what you're thinking (right.... this gift sucks) but really I LOVE it. It's been a great way to blow off steam and it is one heck of a cardio workout. We also got some padded gloves so we can take turns punching at each other. I almost hit Paul in the face on the first day. He just laughed and I was like "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY??!!". Paul also surprised me with a totally unexpected trip to a botanical garden. I have been wanting to go since we got here and I told him about it a while ago. I was so happy that he was so thoughtful I cried. I'm such a sappy person. We went to Koko Crater Botanical Garden. It was a dry kind of garden with lots of cactus like plants. We did the two mile loop and saw some beautiful plants and bonus it was free. 



It was a bit warm :)



Last, but not least. I cut my hair - feels so nice but I think it is even more curly that it was before (can't tell here because I straightened it).

No comments:

Post a Comment