Monday, October 22, 2012

Garden Projects

Decided it was time to work on a couple of plant stands for the garden. They turned out pretty nice.




 Here is a panoramic of my tiny yard. The zucchini plant is doing great. Having to hand pollinate so I decided to bring in some flower to try to encourage some pollinators to check my garden out.
tired and red faced after a couple hours of garden work

Paul and his shovel :)

Kitties!

They are getting big and the orange one laying down farthest from the camera lets me pet him now. I named him Fatty because he is fat and normally hogs the food bowl.

Some more flowers we picked up ($2.99 for a six pack)

Red flowers and some spinach - don't know the names of the flowers but they were to pretty (and affordable) to pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment