Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pizza, popcorn and beer oh my!

So glad the week is finally over! Only 37 more days until we begin our trip to Hawaii. Put my notice in at work on wednesday and my last day will be the 11th of May.
We made a couple of great meals this weeks
Seriously the best pizza to date and a pretty awesome side salad to go with (watching my figure...get smaller!)

Nom nom nom! Homemade popcorn and Shock Top - it was so much fun to make popcorn on the stove. We then doctored it up with our own secret blend of spicy goodness and it turned out fantastic! Secret blend includes: lime juice, butter, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, jalapeƱo flakes and red pepper flakes and maybe something else that Paul can't remember at the moment. I think I feel the cooking itch - thinking about making some petite vanilla scones...

No comments:

Post a Comment