Sunday, December 2, 2012

December in Hawaii

Living in Hawaii has given me plenty of new experiences. For example, I put the Christmas tree up and had the windows open because it was such a beautiful day. As a matter of a fact, I have the windows open again today. It feels perfect. Here is the tree minus the presents (presents take extra long to get here from the mainland).
Can you guess which stocking is Paul's?

As you may have noticed we have decided to skip the traditional candy canes this year since the girls won't be here to celebrate with us. Who really eats those things anyway? Not me, and definitely not Paul. Besides, I think all the antler ornaments make it look way cooler.




Hopefully, if I'm really lucky, I'll be able to retire this tree and score a new one at an after Christmas Sale. This one has see better years, but I think I paid $100 for it back in 2002 so I think I got my money's worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment